Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Week 1: Vegan Meal Plan




The meal planning system with Insanity Max:30 is BRILLIANT!!  It is laid out in an easy to read and apply manner.   In ordered to follow it perfectly you will have to purchase Beachbody's portion controlled containers that first made an appearance in The 21 Day Fix. Please don't look at this is just "another expense."  These containers have changed the entire way I prepare food for the BEST!  I remember first looking at the containers and being annoyed at how long I have gone with the misperception of what an actual portion size is (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!).


I happen to fall in the < 150lb category and because I follow a plant based diet I have replaced my protein container with gorbanzo beans a few times throughout the week.  It does narrow my protein options BUT I just cannot get down with tempeh just yet :( (YUCK)




Portion control is key to nutrition....I am a work in progress :)





For help with meal planning or reaching your health and fitness goals message me at www.facebook.com/fueledandfiredup.

Stay Fueled and Fired up,

Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment